He Came..He Saw..He Conquered

Its been 7 months now and memories are still strong..I'd love to say that I can take it now but I cant as its not through..I am begining to accept reality now but its still a long way..a fren asked me if I was ready to get into another relationship and I said I guess its too soon..and he asked me back a very good question.."how soon is too soon and how long would it need to justify its long enough?" Well what can I say? He made a point right there..
As time passed by...alot of things changed..people come and people go..in one way or another touching my life..leaving their scent behind as a rememberance of them to me..some just touching a little more than the other..so here comes my guy, Ray..one of the most fun loving person I've ever met and a person who just lights up my day as it goes...

We've actually known each other for bout 3 years but we kinda lost contact from each other for some time. Somehow we managed to get back in touch and the rest is just as it comes by..I know things are picking up a lil too soon but am happy again and thats all that matter now, no? I miss the happy me..the fun me and the put-a-smile-on-everybody's-face me..Ray brought that back..

ps : we're not together just that am very happy being with him..all that matters is that he puts a smile on my face and am really in need of that..
psps : Kyne, I still love u alot..just that am starting to be happy again..u know that I'll always love u..
-good night-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

background