Java Chip Frappuchino..Lemon Chicken Rice..White Frosty Donut..

So I was there at J&Co the other day..it just reminded me of the time when we were shopping..hahaha I remember u wanted to order all the food that I wanted..I got so annoyed as I didnt know what the reason was till u cheekily told me..hahahah baby u r so cute when u said "I want what u order cuz u always tend to order the nicer things"..hahahahah I love u so much sweetie..
___________________________________________

Was baking in the evening, and then Aunty LiNee said the darnest thing..hahaha apparently I am like the daughter in-law that she never had but will always treasure more than anyone else..that made Cassandra, Calvin's fiance' go all annoyed and sulky..hahaha I cant blame her as Aunty LiNee hates her..well baby was sleeping in ur room that night and somehow I felt so calm and the whole place still smelled of u..I took ur shirt and put them on me and as silly as it may sound..I felt u all over me..I am almost forgetting how it feels like to be in ur arms..I woke up to that Hippo alarm of urs and gosh for a split second there I just yelled saying "BABY OFF THE DARN HYPPO!!!" Hahaha I woke up in tears..but this time baby I was not sad..I read ur note today..the shortest one ever..

"Baby, dont cry that its over..be HAPPY it happened..I LOVE you"

Thanks baby..everything seems to be falling in place..I love u..thank u for helping me with this..I'll start packing ur things up when I am ready..Aunty LiNee wants me to do it..she said there is no one who has more right than me to do it and I agreed..in due time..I love u..ALOT..=)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

background