Bugger OFF..!!

To certain people who dont like reading my blog, one quick advice. Fucking buzz off. No one forced you to come back almost everyday and read what I write. Cuz at the end of the day it doesnt matter what you or anybody thinks. I couldnt care less and I dun give two fucks bout what you or your little-whiny-good-for-nothing-pea-brain has to say.

See this?? See this??

Take that BITCH..!!
Now BUGGER OFF wont ya??
Save your comments and thoughts to yourself or maybe even open up a new blog to be against me. I promise you I'll link it here. If you really have nothing to do, then go screw yourself. Thats all now. Hope you have a great day.
PS : I can see ur bloody IP address on my records everyday. Get a life wont ya??
Thanks and now you can FO(fuck off)
*smiles*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

JemmaC said...

Hahaha so totally agree with you babe..!! True that..!!

background