Michelle's "Party" (DUBB)

OhhMiiiGoosshh OMG OMG..!! Its Michelle's birthday next week on the 3rd of Oct..!! What do I do?? What do I do?? We dun have a venue as all the places she likes to go to is either way too far or way off budget..Recession la now..haiya how how how??Die la..!!
She's soooo picky bout what she gets for her birthday..aiyah I know what to give her already la..3 weeks back I went for some blogger's meet and I am so bloody lucky that I manage to get a GIRL vodka "for girls only" bottle absolutely FREE..!! So DONT drink and Michelle's a bloody alcoholic in the making..ALCO is the ideal gift for her and the cheapo me dun have to spend money as I can give her the GIRL vodka bottle..!!
GIRL VODKA
I made her this last year..!!
Last year I gave her an awesome surprise party and the best chocolate cake money can buy..!! I sorta made a promise that I'll make her cake every year if I am around for her birthday. So.....
This year I'll add some bananas and make it look like :
THIS..!!!!! (hopefully la)

Hmm I doubt we'll get to surprise her this year..so if no party plans works out its ok..nevermind la..we can always go to the Digi Ultimate Birthday Bash which is so happened to be on the same day at Barcelona, Sunway Pyramid and its only RM30 per ticket, I get (1) free drink and (1) goodie bag worth RM50..hmm actually kan I think we'll just do the party there la..so anyone wanna join just go there..Easier..dun need to plan plan all..Let people plan for us..!! Hahahaha
*smiles*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

background