its hard...

Its been like 3 days now and my heart is killing..missing him so much just..I dun have anyone to turn to. My closest friends are all overseas..London, New Zealand, Australia..haih..it hurts so so badly..mummy isnt helping..she keeps bringing it up and she's just not the person I'd wanna talk to about this right now..I'm sorry Mummy..I know you just wanna help and make sure I am fine..
Around 8.30pm, I was so down and was getting ready to go to bed nad guess wat? My bestest bestest bestest guy friend, MR.TAN HYON-XHI came banging on my house grill..I was so shocked..he actually is back from NZ..ooooh mmmmy godddd..Hyon-Xhi is wat I really need now...he was there with the smiling face and the moment he gave me a big bear hug, more like me giving him a big bear hug..I finally broke down and cried my ass/eyes out..gosh I felt so relived...as in I was sad but still now at least I have someone to turn to..after that we went out for coffee and for 2 or 3 hours I felt much better and could get my mind to rest a lil..am so grateful to have my friends in my life..for now I have to move on but its whether I want to move on thats another thing..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

owh girl... heart wrenching stuff.... stay strong wei........ wish u all de best 4 de future.....

background