PS I Love You...

AHA...movie of my life..well almost la..can see the similiarities..I finally watched the movie..hmm what shall I say?? Holly and Gerry(the characters in PS I Love You) is like Sharm and Kyne..a lil bit..I watched the movie alone so that I could cry as much as I want..it made me realise that I am normal..there's nothing wrong in calling his phone just because I want to listen to his voicemail, there's nothing wrong to be in denial, there's nothing wrong in not wanting to accept the fact(in denial), and there's nothing wrong if I choose to still love him more than ever..
________________________________

Its Xmas tomorrow...this time last year we were like kinda in a middle of a fight..hahahaha stupid fight la..hahaha actually it was more of a fuss to be exact...We were fighting over which bread to eat and what to eat it with..Baby I miss u like crazy...and its not getting any easier..yes its moments like this that makes me ponder..I mean life is so short and I wish I had more times to do and say whatever I wanted when I had the chance..Your Mummy called and she sounded much better although it is obvious she hurt..well all I wanna say is that Merry Xmas..I mail ur Xmas give for Anna and Anne already..hope they'll love it..Baby, where ever u are..I'll be still loving u..thanks for the wonderful time we had last Xmas..the memories will always be dear to me..I Love You..Hugs..XOXOXO

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

background