the moments

Everyday waking up knowing that he may not be around anymore is pretty freaky..He plays a very big part in keeping me up daily..am so in love with this guy..
_________________________________

Today is his first session of radiation therapy..he cant go for chemo as his is already a chronic acute group so chemo wont help...sitting outside the hospital corridoor is really bad..not knowing whats happening and whats going on is really depressing..I ended up helping Ann and Anna(his sisters) do their math homework...I seriously wish I'll finally wake up and know that this is all a dream...
Well finally after hours of waiting finally he was pushed out of the treatment theater and GOSH...!!! he looked so pale..I couldnt hold back that I teared so much as though its I was gonna flood the whole place..I stayed up looking after him the whole night waiting patiently. He woke up in the morning vomiting badly and he looks so sick..my heart broke seeing him that way...even through all the pain he could still afford to give his Mum and I a sweet smile..I just went up to him and held him tight..I didnt care..I just want this to end..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

background