Happiness...

Its been weeks since he started his therapy and it kills me each time I see him after it..Vomiting more that he is consuming, looking so hydrated, so tired and so sickly..somehow it made him look like 10 years older and that breaks my heart. Last week was his 5th session and after he woke up, he saw me on the couch and called for me..He gave me the most loving expression anyone has given to me and with a sweet smile he asked "baby, will you still love me after all this? like really really love me?". If he wasnt sick I'd have smacked him on his head. Well 'DUH' of cuz I will. What does he think I am? I just cant even bring myself to think what I'd do without him.

PS : Baby just know that I love you alot..I always will...
______________________________

He's coming home tomorrow..docs said he's ok to go back home and rest before his next session of therapy. Will be going over after class and at the moment I'm making him his favourite chocolate moist cake..hahaha whether he can eat or not thats another story..I am sure his family will finish it if he cant take any..lol he's not well yet I am kinda relief he's sorta getting better..I miss him already..*sniff* *sniff*
______________________________

Ahhhhhh He's back back back...!!! hahaha was so much more relaxed than he was in the hospitals. At least you dun have tubes sticking out of him or him geting injected with morphine and drugs all the time. Hahaha my sayang actually ate the cake and he didnt throw up..am so grateful he's getting better..he's smiling more..whining less..hahaha we were doing what we used to do..we had lunch, we watched a movie, sat at his garden with his family, helped out in making dinner, talked alot, joked alot and everything seems to be normal again..I can finally breathe peacefully..I'd do anything to make sure things remains the way it is right now...
______________________________

Hahaha well lets see..he was so tired and down and yet he called and asked if I wanted to go to the ZOO..WTF the ZOO..at first I said no as he needed to rest but after much arguing and the "pujuk-memujuk" session hahaha I said ok and yeah we're going to the Zoo alright..thank god it was the Malacca Zoo not the Kl Zoo..hahaha but guess wat Zoo's are close on mondays..WTF...!!! hahaha ended up on a day trip to Malacca and we were on our Jalan-jalan cari makan quest..reggardless of how much pain and illness he's going through, he never showed it out at all and I'm so proud to say he's mine and how stronged-willed he is..
***BABY, I LOVE YOU***

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

background